Mopar tow hooks arrived, what the hell????

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 22:11:52 EDT

Well I got my tow hooks today and there are a number of problems. First of
all on the parts list it says I should have 6 hex bolts, which I do. I also
have 4 other bolts that look like they take an alan wrench to tighten, one
so large in fact I don't have one to fit them and there are no holes on the
frame assembly that these bolts will fit in anyway. Next it says I should I
have six washers. I do have 6 silver washers, I also have 4 black washers,
hmmm? And I have two nuts that don't fit onto any of the bolts. My next
complant is that the two holes on each tow hook don't line up with the
intended holes on the frame. I say intended holes because there are two
holes on each side that have nuts pre welded onto them to recieve the bolts
that are supplied with the kit. However there is the 3rd set of holes
drilled into the frame that do line up with the tow hooks but have no nuts
pre welded there and the kit did not come with nuts for those bolts. And
the part number on the box does not match the part number on the
instructions, the part number on the box being the correct one. What the
hell is the deal??? Could someone please tell me if this is the same with
thier kit and also send me pictures of the hooks/install?

Thanks,
Jpm699@Msn.com

Jason
98 CC 4X4 318