Pre-mag airdam pics

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 23:07:48 EDT

I was wondering if anyone has really good pics, or could take one, of
the 88-89 dakota sport airdam w/ foglights. I have a '96 belltech
catalog and there is a custom 91-96 dak in there with what looks like
the airdam from the earlier daks. I went through the picture pages but
couldn't find a good enough picture to tell for sure. If it turns out
that it is it looks like it has bigger fog lights than the 91-96 daks
had and that my spare set of hella 550 driving lights would fit. I want
them because I do alot of interstate travel and there bright as hell.
Any help would be appriciated. If the pics turn out to be true anyone
know where I can find one in good shape.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport