OLD::Was Black Dak, birds and PETA

From: charger69rt@excite.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 23:58:04 EDT

Hi List

Sorry for this old stuff but was on vacation in Minn for two weeks.

Someone suggested pro-active cure agaist pigeons and PETA and took some
comments about watching who they slam....

The following is real stuff about PETA....

If you are a member of PETA and own pets , you really should go to their
website and see who you are marching with.....

Ingrid Newkirk, National Director of People for the Ethical Treatment of
Animals
(PETA, based in Norfolk, Virginia, is one of the most active animal
extremist groups,with direct links to the terrorist Animal Liberation
Front.)

"I don't believe human beings have the right to life. That's a supremacist
perversion. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy." ? Audubon, Nov. 1990.

"Even if animal tests produced a cure [for AIDS], we'd be against it." ?
Vogue, Sept. 1989.

" Six million people died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler
chickens will die this year in slaughterhouses." ? Washington Post, Nov. 13,
1983.

"You can't legally deface someone's property--but if you're somewhere and no
one's looking, go ahead" ? Animal Rights '97 Conference, July 1997.

"Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human
manipulation." ? Harpers, Aug. 1988.

It looks like little or no sympathy for bird bombing counter attacks....

Sorry for being off post...my 92 Dak's paint is so bad the pigeons drop on
my neighbor's ford.

roblip