RE: OLD::Was Black Dak, birds and PETA

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 18:58:19 EDT

> Hi List
>
> Sorry for this old stuff but was on vacation in Minn for two weeks.
>
> Someone suggested pro-active cure agaist pigeons and PETA and took some
> comments about watching who they slam....
>
> The following is real stuff about PETA....
>
> If you are a member of PETA and own pets , you really should go to their
> website and see who you are marching with.....
>

> Ingrid Newkirk, National Director of People for the Ethical Treatment of
> Animals
> (PETA, based in Norfolk, Virginia, is one of the most active animal
> extremist groups,with direct links to the terrorist Animal Liberation
> Front.)

I agree with you, and on alot of "their" points I do not agree
with(especially when it comes to breaking laws). But it is fun to show up
for a meeting still eating some KFC chicken.... Believe me it is just a
small handful that are extremist(like the ex-GF).... I have pets (3 cats and
a dog), and I eat meat... But this is not the forum for this (maybe
alt.discordia?)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd