S.Cali AutoCross July 24-25

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 01:06:36 EDT

Hey everybody!

There's another autocross in two weekends on July 24-25. Saturday 24th is a
practise day $10 entry + $2/run. I will be there. If anyone wants to
experience autocrossing w/o the pressure of competition to boot, be there on
Saturday. I can ride with you and give you pointers. You just have to wear
a helmet that's Snell 1985 rated. Sunday is a regular competition.

Check out www.solo2.com for the schedule of events and any misc rules &
regs. BTW it's at Hollywood Park off the 105 near LAX.

email me privately if anyone plans on attending. I really'd like to see
some other Dak's there!

-Gary Pinkley