Subject: Re: cold air intakes

From: Markram123@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 01:09:02 EDT

I have water/alcohol injection on my 12 second ram and let me tell you it
works...i run 2/3 distilled water and 1/3 everclear...it has allowed me to
run more aggressive timing while turning up the boost i currently run
10-11lbs of boost and only retard the timing 6 degrees...as for a stock
engine i cant really say it would be of benefit unless a turbo/supercharger
or higher compression is being utilized.