(fwd) Zaino

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 08:13:43 EDT

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:12:27 -0500, "Kevin Overall" <koverall@i40.net>
wrote:

>Hey Russ, this is Kevin Overall, the Zaino distributor for the Impala
>clubs. I am also into trucks, I will send you a pic of my lowered
>custom Chevy Silverado Stepside.
>
>Yea, I can reply to the DMI, if it is not stepping on the toes of Sal
>Zaino at the home office or another Zaino distributor.
>
>Let me know if I can help.
>
>Thanks
>Kevin
>BG 99 Vendor

>To: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
>Subject: Zaino
>From: James and Charlene Bradshaw <cbrad@txdirect.net>
>Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:10:46 -0500
>The Z distributor is Kevin Overall from Tennessee. Is on his way to BG
>so may or may not be checking his Email. Real good guy...You can trust
>him.
>
>Jim Bradshaw
>96 DCM
>San Antonio (SAIL)

  Hello DAKsters,

  Here is another slant on the Zaino products line... Should this be
pursued? Maybe Sal Zaino would prefer us to go through a distributor
(may lower the savings, may not...). Lots of companies don't like to
retail, so they set the prices high enough so they won't be bothered
with the hassle.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--