Re: transgo kit

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 08:13:54 EDT

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:13:01 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:52:01 EDT
>From: Dester243@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Subject: Re: DML: transgo kit
>
>Then don't waste your money on the transgo kit.
>check this page out. works for our dakotas too!
>http://www.jcj.net/dodgeram/trans_adjustment.htm
>- -Dester
>
>I wouldn't get the transgo in my opinion because you can "reverse" the
>effects of this easily. also it's very fast. only takes probably 3 mins.

  Hello DAKsters,

  It may feel "cool", but unfortunately, mis-adjusted TV cables are one
of the primary causes of transmission damage. I firmly believe this is
the cause of Transgo being slammed for tranny problems - people are not
readjusting their TV cables properly after the installation. Sadly,
Transgo has also failed to stress the importance of this adjustment in
their instructions.

                Just another POV,

                        Russ Selkirk

--