Would ya wanna drive a 4duh???

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 10:10:24 EDT

>Sofor everyone who thinks the new mustang is something to worry
>about....better think again!!!

I thought the new 4duh Rustangs were going to be alot faster. Twice now I
have been on the highway and hung well with them. In fact, I was riding home
from work and pulled behind a guy in something called a Roush Racing
Mustang. It had some bigg fattties on the back. I pulled around him and
gunned it. He pulled behind me and gunned it. He stayed on my bumper like he
could have gone faster. We slowed down to about sixty five, and when the
road opened up, we both nailed it, and up to about 80-85, he creeeepeed his
door panel up to my front bumper.

Out at the track, there is a '99 slowbra 5-spd driven by an attractive
blonde. The best she manages to get out of it is 14.4-14.7!! It ought to be
interesting (or possibly not) two friends of mine are going out to Ennis
this Fri. (AAA Street Night) to run.

99 Rustang Slobra (5-spd) vs. 99 Pontiac T/A WS6 (6-spd)

I know the WS6 pulls mid thirteens (spent the last couple of times getting
spanked in everything but the 60'). I wonder how the 4duh is going to do. If
I am not moving Fri., I will be there.

gordon