Re: Just Too Whicked Pissaah!!!!!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 13:53:27 EDT

C'mon, I live in San Diego. Topgun 'WAS' only 5 minutes from my house.
 We are in the pattern for returning jets (was F14's, now it's MCAS
Miramar- so F18's now), and now helicopters too. We had the B-2
stealth fly over our house during the superbowl a few back. It's cool
for a while, but gets old when you can tell the type of plane coming
just by how it sounds.

Any DMLer's want to catch the Miramar Airshow in San Diego July 31st???
 Since El Toro is closed in Los Angeles, this will be the only Southern
California showing of the Blue Angels this year (unless you want to
drive out to El Centro and watch them practice Sept-Dec) It's an ALL
Day event (9 am to about 4 pm).

We can go for a BBQ at my place (about 10 minutes away), or hit a cool
restaurant in San Diego(Like Kansas City BBQ where Topgun filmed the
piano scene).

Sam '99 RT & 4x4