Bosch wiper blades

From: Goturtle@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 16:47:57 EDT

For the folks that have the Bosch Excel blades, don't go looking for
replacement blades for them. This is the response I got from a vendor. The
only way to get the Excel blades is to buy the complete set.

Billy,

Stop looking. Bosch, in developing their marketing plan for the Excel
blades, decided not to make refills available. I do not know of any plans
on even offering them in the future, but you never know.

If a little rubbing alcohol doesn't bring your current blades to life, new
20 inch blades (Bosch #40920) cost $7.12 each plus shipping.