Re: Cruise Control

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 16:59:03 EDT

Not a 4x4. Going to be doing the tourist stuff. Probably go rafting at Nantahala. Head over to Gatilburg. You know. The wife wants to go to Memphis. I just want some boiled
peanuts and to go to Freds Auction. Now that's unusual!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport

BTW, on an unrelated note where is the factory switch for the foglights located on your dak and do you have a pic?