E-RAM and RAM air

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 18:16:06 EDT

You know Bernd, I've been thinkin' of hooking up an E-ram to both inlets on my
Ram-Air System. That way I would have the cool air plus the ram effect of the
E-ram. It seems like it would be worth it and would more than likely be a complete
remedy for the "hot-weather-off-the-line-dog-syndrome". Any thoughts on this?

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC