RE: E-RAM and RAM air

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 09:11:56 EDT

It is designed to only work at WOT since is puts out a constant boost and
not variable. It won't hurt anything except for your gas-mileage if you're
revving the engine at a stoplight.

You'll never hold WOT for more then a fraction of a second at a standstill
(in neutral) anyway. (Even if you did hold WOT at a standstill, the boost
level on the eRam is low enough to not damage anything at all.) However,
once you take off (and mash the pedal to the floor) that's when the eRam
really comes into play.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD