Re: Pics of Tuff Country lift kit are up!!!

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 20:21:04 EDT

OH HELL YEAH!!! That is one kick ass look'n Dak!!! Damn,
I wish I had the cash, I wish I had the cash, I wish I had
the cash!!! . . . I thought maybe if I said it three times
a clicked my heels it might happen--hmm, maybe I should get
a second job instead. You've made me insanely jealous,
Tony! Thanks for the pics.

JY