Re: Cruise Control

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 22:19:46 EDT

I've had that panel off a few times in the past (DFS alarm on pioneer head unit). I didn't really pay attention to it,
except that it had a thick foam back, I guess to protect your legs. Is it underneath the foam or is the foam already cut
out? I'll probably look at it tomorrow night anyway. I priced the foglight switch at the dealer and it only $18 bucks. I
want that factory look. Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to dig around the airdam to find the wiring harness for
the foglights. Thanks for the help.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport