Good truck!

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 22:33:09 EDT

You all are probably just gonna go "Yeah, so?", but I was
pleasantly surprised the other day, when I hauled the
heaviest load I've had in my Dak. An 800# generator,
probably 900# with the crate. I really expected it to be
a bit sluggish with that much weight in the bed, but I
couldn't even tell it was there! Had to keep checking the
rearview mirror to be sure I hadn't lost it (don't look now
Dad!) I was still relieved when they removed it with the
mondo forklift without hurting my Baby ( DON'T DAMAGE THE
TRUCK! "it's a work truck, what do a few dings matter?
DON'T DAMAGE THE TRUCK!!!)
Anyway,I was proud of Baby,and I just felt the need to
share.
Flip
'98 V6, 2wd, RC, Sport