RE: intake tube

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 23:09:40 EDT

I just finished my air intake upgrade. I used 3"(ID) black pvc tubing whi=
ch
you can find in home depot. The stuff is very cheap! I bought 20' of it f=
or
$12. I used a 45degree coupler which had a flange on one end only. As clo=
se
to mandrel bent as ya can get...no ribs or crinkles on the inside to effe=
ct
air flow, the bend was perfect. I'll be puttin pics of the installation o=
my new web page when it goes up in about a week.

=A0
Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail:=A0 hoegen@kersur.net <mailto:hoegen@kersur.net>