Re: On this A/C cooling thing...

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 10:12:40 EDT

<<<<I think it has to do with perceived need by the manufacturer. My
4-cylinder Ranger, my Dakota's predecessor, killed the A/C when the pedal
was floored ... but it NEEDED to do so if it were to be anything near
responsive to the command to move it's butt. >>>>>

LOL

My Ranger sucked. It had other problems, and I know of others that had the
same problems. For example, sometimes the windshield wiper and fluid pump
came on full blast for no reason. This was an intermittent drivability
problem (hard to diagnose) so they could not do anything with it. When I
finally got rid of it, the check engine light kept coming on, so I reset the
computer when I went to trade it.
:)

gordon