Re: Leaking Radiator on 93 w/ a V-6

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 10:54:29 EDT

These can't be reliably repaired. Replace it with a new one. Your choice
whether to go back with OEM Style or all metal. Several have done both.

My philosophy when mine failed was that the first one lasted 70000 miles, and
if the second lasted 70000 then It will likely outlive the truck. So I got
the OEM style with the plastic caps.

If you go all metal, there may be some fabrication/modification required for
a correct fit of radiator/shroud/tank assembly.

A word of caution - different year models have different tranny line
connections on the radiator. 95-up is one style. 94-down is the other. I
think.