Re: F&B Stage I Throttle Body

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 20:53:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/99 5:24:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dakota@ivyleague.net writes:

<< Well I received my Stage I TB day before yesterday and have managed to
 put some miles on my truck with it. >>
Hey Guys!
Just got back from NM (2700 miles of pure fun!) The Jensen ran flawlessly
and won 3rd place overall at the concourse! what a surprise! Anyhow, Ive
got about 1500 messages from the DML that I cant read (no time, gotta
assemble TBs...) Sooo Im going to use the delete key at will!.. If you sent
me something @ my AOL account, or were hoping that Id reply to a DML post....
OOPs... Please send me private email to blbridges@home.com. I will be
responding to DML posts as of tommorrow! TBs are all on the way by the end
of July at the latest!
BKB