Re[2]: Backup Lights (Attn: Mel) was: Pics of Tuff Country

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 21:09:59 EDT

Thanks Mel... especially for the tip for running the wires (I.E. through the e
brake hole). I find the hardest part of wiring something up is finding a way
into the cab without drilling a hole. I'm gonna try to mount some lights using
big ole screw down hose clamps to the receiver hitch. You shouldn't be able to
see the clamps once the lights are mounted.

Thanks again.
Tom