Re: tire choices-Mike

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 23:43:46 EDT

Yup, can do. I just got the new wheels and they are
15x8.5" Progressives. I don't know the offset or
anything thereof, but they have a different offset
than my first set. I had my 275's on my PRO211's, and
they stuck out from the sides more than my wheels do
now.(and my others were 15x8's.) Jon put pics of my
new wheels and such on the graphics page under "H", if
you want to see how they look. If you want, I could
take a picture of how far they stick out. Let me know.
Also, I could take one of the wheels off and measure
the backspacing for ya. They are tucked in more than
my others.(bout the same as stock, if not a little bit
more out, but just a tad) Let me know.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~