Re: Mileage

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 08:26:28 EDT

Whad'ya mean?, it's a Dodge, it will last forever! ;-)............Seriously
though, there are good amount of us who have over 100k ( I personally have a 92
sport that has over 100k and runs better than it did new!). I believe there is
also at least one other DMLer who has over 200k............Alright who's the
Grand Marshal of mileage on the list? fess up..............

"psychonaut"