Re: Stealth Fuel Filter Plus

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 01:22:18 EDT

Corey A Meyer wrote:

> You know what, the Dodge Ram-50's are absolute crap. I would like
> to know the purpose of these little turds. They are lower to the ground
> than most cars and half the size of an S-10! They've always bothered me!
> These taint the Dodge truck name.

Corey, Dodge did put a motor in one of them. Mitsubishi Is the oldest
Motor manufacturer of Japan and very sucessful in Int. form.
        Yes they were not Job Rated but a good buy for the money,
compaired to Nissan and Toyota. I suppose You could have done better
with
Fords four But high mileage trouble free capability of those turds could
not be ignored. Now, where did I park my Dakota? Ah I forgot I drove the
Fiat today :)