Re: Stealth Fuel Filter Plus

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 12:00:36 EDT

They're not a Dodge truck.. they're a Mitsubishi with a dodge nameplate... I
had one when I was in high school... (hey, it was REAL cheap
transportation). comparing them to other trucks in their class (japanese
mini-trucks) it was pretty quick (2.6L Hemi head 4-cylinder that responded
VERY well to advanced timing and super unleaded... I paid $400 for it 'cause
it wouldn't pass emissions... rebuilt the carb- passed fine- used it to do
delivery driving for over a year.. (and ~40k mi)

but don't call it a truck...