Attention Offroaders!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 11:13:10 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I found this on the offroad list and thought you might want to see it. Man
are some people off they're nut or what?
%$@*&!#

Lesson: if you run into mechanical problems, don't leave your vehicle
unattended too long, or the idiots out there creep out of the woodwork.
Geez, I think I'm being far too kind here.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd