Re: Attention Offroaders!

From: Tibor Kun (tiborski@excite.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 23:15:12 EDT

Dave,

>> What the #!@*!@!...that is LOW...those bastards belong in jail, but not
before being thrown into a crowd of angry trailriders to be taught a lesson!
If that happened down here in NC and they were caught, they'd probably be
wheelchair-bound and have to drink strained veggies through a straw for the
rest of their petty lives .

You just don't mess with someone's wheels...!!!! <<

Man, I used to get irate when I'd come out to my truck at my old apartment
complex and find someone had used my bed as a trash can and thrown their
beer can in it ... the worst part is that you don't know who to f*** with,
so you can't get them back! I can't even imagine what something THAT
drastic must be like to the owner...

--
Tibor
'98 2WD RC V6 5-speed red Sport