Re: Tire question

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 11:18:36 EDT

I'm running 30x9.50 BFG all-terrains, just a smidgen bigger than 235's, I've
had no problems at all, didn't seem to affect mileage or performance, they do
have better traction than the stock tires though. 31's will fit but you may
need larger wheels.

For my taste though, the 30's aren't beefy enough! My next set of tires
hopefully will be 33" BFG mud-terrains (which means I hafta lift my Dak's
suspension 4" and cut out the fender wells slightly.)..can't wait!

Dave Kilian
Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
Mods: 2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard
w/ Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, and a
white dog named Jake in the passenger seat. 75,000+ miles.
In progress: custom-welded rock rails!!!