Re: Dual 12" fans wasRe: MPG wasRe: GenII Mileage report

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 11:25:45 EDT

At 10:25 AM 7/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>How big of a MPG increase did you see with these fans. I am mostly
interested in better MPG and performance over 1/4 mile times. I have to do
something. I just love it when I am going up a hill about 50 mph and the
fan kicks in....GET OUT AND PUSH.

>Joe

 Joe,

It was hard to tell, did another mod after first tank, but got between
1-1.5 easy. Fans seldom come on except when running the air, then on all
the time, per rigged that way for condenser.

 ~~~~~Bob