Re: Gears

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 12:08:16 EDT

We had a discussion about the front axle awhile ago and a
number of people confirmed that unfortunately, it was NOT a
Dana of any type. I don't remember if anyone actually knew
*what* it is actually based off of--perhaps something done
by DC 'in-house,' although in this world of subcontractors,
that does seem strange. I guess I'm not that much help,
but that's all the info I have. If you do find out, let us
know.

JY
'98 CC 4x4 5.2L
Vegas