Tuff Country update

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 16:39:22 EDT

OK, I spoke to Tuff Country again and the person in sales could not make the
call on the price we could get, so I have an appointment to call Kelly who
is the "big guy" as they say on Mon to discuss our options and explain how
this could really help his company with all the free advertising and
publicity we could provide via word of mouth, websites etc.

For those of you who don't know, Russ started out handling this deal and I
guess I'm taking over. Russ was told that we could get the kit for $1081+
shipping (buying 2 or more at a time), when I called to confirm this I was
told the best they could do was $1165+ shipping (buying 3 or more at a
time). I am trying to pin this down so we have a firm number. As always
email me with any questions regarding this deal.

I'm up for a San Diego 4X4 meet if anybody else is!

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8
Los Banos, CA