Re: Dak stalling again!!!

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 16:53:35 EDT

Jon, I looked on the receipt from the dealer and it said ignition relay. I then looked under the hood where the
mechanic showed me which relay he replaced (I always try to get the mechanic to show me or explain what he did for
future info). The lid of the reay box calls it a starter relay. Sorry for the confusion. I don't want to encourage
you to spend money and not have it work but thought it might give you a place to work. He also told me (didn't show
me exactly where) that the wiring harness on the back of the throttle body will give you wierd problems sometimes.
He said the PCM checks it before it turns over the engine. Hope this helps and let up know what you find.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport