Re: Re: DML Popping Noise

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 19:25:10 EDT

Mine started popping this morning, it scared the piss
out of me, it was LOUD! I talked to the service
manager this afternoon, he said they have seen a few
daks with the same problem, and tightened or replaced
the cab folts and it was fixed, im bringin her in next
week, so we'll see. Lemme know if you have any luck
gettin yours taken care of.

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T