Re: RE: Attn: Greg @ Rahway NJ

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 23:06:10 EDT

> Hey Greg,
>
> Howdy to a local fellow DML'er! I live in Elizabeth, work in
> Linden. Maybe
> Ive seen your truck, always lookin' at other Daks. Ever go to Roadrunners
> Speed Shop? I'm there pretty often, maybe we'll run into each other. How
> about a local DML get-together at Rahway Park? Anyone else in our area
> interested? Just can't seem to make those Austin TX. meets from
> Jersey!
> Kevin
>
> Also an NRA member

WOW....Cool....Howdy Neighbor! You may have seen me... I have a 95 Green
Sport CC v6 with a Leonard Aluminum shell.. Yeah I go to RR's once in
awhile. I think the dude there is pissed cause I got my catback from Jegs
  hey I saved $50 going to Jegs and in my book 50 bucks is 50 bucks then
again I spent that same 50 in his shop). Sure I'm up for a meet! Maybe take
over Stewart's Drive-in over on St Georges one night... There is alot of
Dak's in our neck of the woods maybe a few will drop in. I've seen a lowered
RC running on St Georges once in awhile.. you know him??? If you're ever in
the neighborhood I'm over on the corner of Milton and Bryant St's near the
train station.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ

I'm also in the neighborhood, I live in North Edison, I do also do business
once in a while @ Roadrunners ( I know Rob!) I work afternoons so its tuff
for me to go to any of our local cruise-ins/car shows.....I do usually go to
Freehold on Sat nights.....there's a Burger King on Rt 9 north that does a
show every Sat from 6-10PM if you wanna hook up, I'll meet up with you!

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey