Re: New member

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 00:57:36 EDT

Don't get the K&N drop in filter. it's a waste of money. At least get a 10
or 14" air cleaner assembly. you remove the stock air box and air hat and
you put a round 10 or 14" air filter on it with a new base. looks a lot
better too
-Dester

as for the 3.90s for the 3.55s, Go for it. but gears will cost you 219 bucks
and install is about another 250.