Re: RE: R/T faster under 3/4 throttle than WOT???

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 00:58:35 EDT

I Definately plan on going with a TB.. but this isn't until about 1 whole
year from now. (I have big plans for next year... headers, and full race
exhaust... TB... and Mopar computer *IF* thats out yet)

But I am still definately worried about the meantime... I don't understand
how I would have a problem on a basicaly stock truck (and the problem was
there before I touched anything anyways)

I did read about someone else saying he has heard about R/T's having
"restricted" power until they rack up about 5,000 or so miles... and then it
starts to come alive...
Anyone else have any comments??