RE: home-made genII questions

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 01:08:12 EDT

I gotta disagree Dester...I made my own out of black PVC and I think it
looks great, especially considering I saved about $200 off the cost of th=
real thing!! I'll have pics of it within the week! (white PVC on the
otherhand WOULD look stupid).
I've had truckies and others look at my set-up and they were impressed...=
.it
looks like its part of the original stock intake.

=A0
Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail:=A0 hoegen@kersur.net <mailto:hoegen@kersur.net>