Re: RE: Small GPS receiver

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 21:10:31 EDT

I couldnt agree with you more Jason. I brought home a Cadillac Escalade
last week, and that north star system they have is the same thing!
Thats nuts. If you hit that little button, or get into an accident,
they are right there over your speakers. Asking you questions and they
can hear every word through the speakers!! Its nuts.
Eric