Re: Online Service Manuals

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 21:51:48 EDT

Hi All!

I'd love to see online service manuals, but as for us as individuals just
scanning the manual and making a pdf, I don't think it'll work. the input
to Acrobat is supposed to be PostScript files, I believe.

We can give it a shot, though. If someone has an FSM and a scanner, scan a
few pages of it and mail 'em to me and I'll try to build a PDF out of them.

cheers
-ch
Mail from Chris Hindy, a proud DML member from Toronto, Ontario
1998 Dakota Sport, PB3 Intense Blue. 3.9L V6, 3.91 LSD
Mods: extang Soft Tonneau, K&N Air Filter, Bosch Plats, CD Changer,
and others.
Next: MSD 6a, Wires, and other ignition stuff - Best 1/4: 16.99/89mph