Re: Truck Show movie Attn Steven

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 00:49:54 EDT

IF it's illegal in california. i'll be glad to take it off ur hands for a
reasonable cost...
-Dester

if you wanna keep it, make it even MORE illegal by putting hyperwhite (blue)
lights in there. For my sister's 91 accord, i did the front clear corners
and bumper signal like that and it looks GOOD....