Re: Truck Show movie Attn Steven

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 00:42:25 EDT

Man,
Looks like you guys had some show down there. Saw some
smooth looking trucks there.(on the video at least) I
also saw a Dakota with clear rear lenses. I was told
that was illegal to have those in Cali?(was told by a
Californian too) I just ordered both front and rears
for my truck. How long did it take to get yours
Steven? Can't wait to see more of the show.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~