RIMS FOR SALE

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 01:00:20 EDT

I have 5 (including spare) of the dakota 15x8 split spoked rims for sale.
They are only 6 months old and in perfect condition off of my 99 dak. I am
buying new rims and need to sell these. AAA RIMS has told me they will buy
them for 150 a piece, but if anyone can match or beat that price let me
know. I would prefer to sell them to a fellow dml'er first though. I would
prefer a private e-mail if your interested.

Aaron C.

p.s. I also have 2 bumper's for sale. 1 is off my truck (red sport bumper).
1 is off my friends R/T (also red) Not sure how much these cost, so somebody
make and offer and i'll probably take it as long as it's not unreasonable.