Re: Re: MSD setup

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 00:35:01 EDT

Sounds more and more like a problem interacting with the factory computer.

What about part-throttle day-to-day grocery-getter driving? Does it run
better with or without the MSD, or can you tell?

If MSD is better at part-throttle, you may be looking at a conflict at WOT
with the factory computer (using the look-up tables).

The last MSD I had was just a 5-C, but it made a WORLD of difference on that
mid-seventies carbed car!! I'm currently running a Jacobs Energy Team, but
if I had it to do over, I would go with MSD again. I do very little WOT
racing, that is mainly why I'm interested if you have any part-throttle
problems.

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate