Re: Ok guys, I'm ready for a throttle body.. what are my options?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 23:43:12 EDT

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 01:17:48 EDT, SuperNagz@aol.com wrote:
>I know there are a few different places do the actual modification of the
>stock t-body. Which of these is the best? and how much?
>
>Also, is there anybody out there that just sells a complete larger t-body to
>bolt on instead of modifying one?

I can only recommend the one I'm running, as that's all I have
experience with. Go to http://www.quickd.com/throttlebody.htm .
One thing I can say with certainty, Tony is a great guy to do business
with. Also take a look at his QuickD air intake while you're there.
I'm running both.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC