Re: Tires

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 22:53:25 EDT

<< Kyle,

   Thanks for the info! Any idea where I can get some more info on these
 tires? I tried the interco homepage and they didnt list the SSRs. What are
 your opinions on these? Thanks again.

 Russ >>

The SSR's are very new tires, just release a bit ago. They seem to be good
tires, as alot of tires Interco makes are. I am not sure though if I would
want them on my daily driver, my Dakota, due to how pricey they are and how
fast they wear. They would however, be GREAT 4wheelin' tires. If you can
afford it, get an extra set of rims to mount the SSRs on just four hitting
the trails; another $$$ suggestion. Hope this helps. Try emailing any 4x4
shop or Interco for that matter for further SSR questions.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6