SoCal Show Sat. PM Dinner Success

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 02:52:08 EDT

Thanks to all for showing up at the pre-Show dinner at Pinnacle Peaks
Sat. PM. We had 9 Dakota/Shelby/Durangos in a line around the streets
of San Dimas. Even Tony at Quik D showed up!! Better late than never.
SmokinDakota will have picts posted later. We even passed a Sheriff and
I guess he didn't know which vehicle to stop of the line so got confused
and let all of us go on by. yes it was great - great company, great
food and lots of fun. Those Durango people are reaaly fun also!
The show is Sunday and all preps are in place. We got over $4800 in
raffle prizes for the show, Tylene Buck and few other local models,
looks like about 65 vehicles and a whole lot of fun. Even the shirtts
came out great! Smokin Dakota will post picts after the show on his web
page. Check the mags in the next few months for reports and more picts
of the show!
Jim