Re: teenagers and V8s

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 02:30:00 EDT

I'm one of those teens. I know how much a truck costs. parents put 13k down
for my truck and i STILL had to make 370 bucks in payments a month for 3
years. insurance for me is almost 700 bucks every 6 months. I have to get
full coverage because the car WAS under financing (finally paid it off!) and
i have to pay to put anything on it. trust me. a lot of respect is reserved
for the dakota.
-Dester