Re: fresh spot

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 20:20:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/99 10:09:54 AM EST, TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

> Boog you are BAD,Bad bad (hehehehe). Seriously, when are you comming
> to my house in Annapolis Md. to eat some crabs, I'll fry up some soft
crabs
> toooo.

hehe....I'm not sorry for what I have said. I am a Republican, and I am sick
and tired of these bleeding-heart-liberals taking my hard earned money and
giveing it away to people who think they deserve it! With all do respect,
God rest his soul, his family is cursed, it was bound to happen, too bad the
rest of his family wasnt on that plane. His Father started out with good
intentions, but they werent carried over. Sorry to offend everyone, but
thats the way I see it. Oh by the way, I aint rich, well I could be if I
didnt live in this hell hole they call america. I wish there was an
undiscovered continent left, remember why we left England???

Hey, I'll be there, just have some shrimp too !
Bad-guy Boog