Re: Austin meet

From: Heather Mosley (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 00:30:44 EDT

ok, why is it that I expected a wise crack from you?

I guess it comes with the territory of being a female in a group of
testosterone driven beings.

Lonestar misses you guys too. Sorry I couldn't bring her, but with the rain
and all I didn't want to get stuck in the cab of my truck with a wet hyper
puppy!

Next time we have a picnic she's coming along!!! (someone wanna set a date?
maybe in October when it's cooler? Bastrop park?)

Heather n Lonestar
98 Dak Baby (but I can keep up with an RT!!!)
Intensely Bluetiful and Unique